Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My ZALORA Wishlist

Every time I have money, I always think of my nieces and nephews. I always save money to buy them a present. Most of those things I love to buy for them are clothes. I love to dress and style them.


Good to know that Zalora and Nuffnang holds a contest in which the 5 winners could win the items in their wishlists. I'm so excited! I hope I could win so I can give dresses and shoes to my angels.



The items I have in my wishlist are:
    1. Frou Frou Off Shoulder Sequin Dress  * I love this glamorous dress because it gives curves to the wearer. Though it's a bit flattering with its sexy one-shoulder and figure-hugging silhouette, it doesn't look skimpy. This black dress embellished with sequins is perfect for cocktails and you can style it with nude pumps and a metallic clutch. You can even wear it without accessories since the sparkling sequins can already make you more stunning. 



      2. Peppermint Sansa  *This Peppermint's Sansa dress is perfect for our 2-year old little princess, Reeane Jaiana. It is an elegant, cute sleeveless dress with rosette embellishment in the collar. It would be great if it's teamed with lace stockings and black patent mary-janes. She could wear it on someone's special occasion like weddings, birthdays, reunions and even on church and on her own birthday. 

       

      3. Periwinkle Reef 10 All-White Dress *ThisPeriwinkle all-white dress is perfect for any special occasion. Its all-white color makes it more versatile. Wear it for church, Sunday gatherings or even on special events like weddings and baptisms. I love it for my 5-year old niece, Dyan Felisse since she looks like an angel and wearing this pretty Periwinkle dress would accentuate her soft and sweet personality.



      4. TOMS Youth Canvas Slipon *I want this for my 7-year old nephew, Daniel Louis, because I want to reward him for his high grades and he's on top 3 in their class. This classic slipon is perfect to wear in his school's casual day, he can play outdoors hassle-free with the slipon's suede insole with cushion and one-piece outsole which gives comfort and makes the slipon flexible and durable respectively.




      5. TOMS Youth Canvas Slipon *Like Daniel, my 4-year old nephew, Lance Harvey loves to play outdoors so I also want to give him this beloved slipon. This pair of ash grey youth canvas slip on shoes is a perfect pair to any outfit.  


      I hope that my wishes will be granted. Thank you, Nuffnang and Zalora for the opportunity!


      1 comment:

      1. Nice picks! :-)

        please join my birthday give-away!
        http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/2012/05/birthday-give-away.html

        ReplyDelete