Sunday, June 17, 2012

How do Energizer and Nuffnang Power Your Lifestyle?

Energizer and Nuffnang power my life through giving their excellent services. Energizer, Makers of the World’s Longest Lasting Batteries, is always there everytime I need a company to my digital camera. I always make sure that the batteries I use are Energizer. I don't use any other brands because I believe that Energizer last longer.

 

I could say that Energizer has been a part of my childhood. Living in a remote place, I have been a lucky child to grow up having electricity but in my mother's hometown, they barely had electric power so they have been using gasera or candles to brighten up their gloomy nights. I have been lucky to have my own flashlight powered with Energizer batteries. So, everytime we paid a visit to my grandpa's home, I usually brought my tiny flashlight with me.

Makers of the World’s Longest Lasting Batteries


I know how useful Energizer batteries are especially to remote areas where there is no electricity. I still remember those days when we usually listened to Ilocano radio dramas. Our days were not complete without listening on radio. Radio cassette was one of the best gifts my grandparents would love to receive back on 90's. Television was never been their thing because generator was so expensive that time. Without Energizer, life might have been tougher and gloomier.



When I was still in elementary grades, I had my own walkman and in high school, I had my own CD Player. I asked my sister -in-law to buy an A1 CD in Hongkong. I love A1 band. Oh, how I love to go back in high school. I had always brought my CD player with me wherever I go. I would do a mini-concert in my room while listening to my favorite songs, even inside the bathroom. I also have my own little battery-operated microphone which was a great partner to my CD player whenever I put up a mini-concert. How awesome Energizer is! As a country girl, those were my own little happiness.


 

A girl's life wouldn't be complete without dolls. I once had a talking doll which can wink and cry, too. Energizer would do its magic. I knew that Energizer is the only thing I need to make my doll talk. My aunt once asked me what gift I would like to have in my birthday and I said; "Energizer!" My parents were laughing not because they don't know how amazing Energizer is but because they were happy that I was a smart kid.



Nowadays, living in the city, Energizer has much more use than way back home. I could see them mostly in toys, radios, flashlight, clocks even in robots . My niece has a battery-operated car and I have to buy the best and long-lasting battery, Energizer. My niece is active and have so much energy like Energizer. While I, since already a lady, digital camera is my toy. I use Energizer to operate it. I usually use my camera when capturing photos I put in my blog and everytime I attend Nuffnang movie screening events.

Nuffnang is a great community which never fails to brighten up my lifestyle. With the events Nuffnang holds, I have a reason to go to the mall alone or with a friend. I usually go to the mall with my brothers and sister but with screening events, I have an ample time to enjoy my single life without my siblings around overprotecting me.






More Power, Nuffnang and Energizer!









No comments:

Post a Comment