Friday, July 27, 2012

Coming Home to Mandaue Foam

One of my weaknesses is a beautiful home. Seeing such could never make me tired. Mandaue Foam is one of those showroom who have the best furniture I have ever seen.

Please join me as I present my Mandaue Foam's top three (3) great finds:


  • Florence Dresser with Stool Plyboard - This is a gourgeous partly sculpted dressing table with mirror and a matching stool - ladies out there will love it for getting ready to go out, and it will also make a great addition to a skin or fashion related store.

  • XG2012 Office Table - I chose this table because of its classical and elegant design with excellent practicality and low price which suits to my budget. This office table includes computer desk with keyboard tray, stylish and lightweight, with cabinet for important documents, with a retractable keyboard tray and with wheels, this desk is easy to maneuver around and it is sure to suit the decor of any home or office. The wide space of the table make your  printer or accessories close at hand . It's contemporary design and multitude of features make  XG2012 Office Table  a must have computer table.

  • MF0938-1M 3 Door Wardrobe -  This is another awesome creation of Mandaue Foam. This beautiful 3 door wardrobe is created from an amazing quality of materials giving it an elegant look. The size of this 3 door wardrobe makes it best for any home. If you have a dark brown themed interior, this 3 door wardrobe will ideally blend into your house. Combine this with similar flooring and structure and you would have the perfect setting. I also like the mirror in one of its door. I don't need to buy a life size mirror anymore.



      your home, your imagination

      Please watch Mandaue Foam’s newest TV commercial ~ cute love story and great video.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment