Sunday, June 24, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman Exclusive Screening

On June 1, me and my friend attended the screening of Snow White and the Huntsman (SWATH) exclusive for Nuffnangers at Cinema 2, Shang Cineplex, Level 6, Shangri-La Plaza. It was really fun. We had a lot of foods and the movie is fantastic. 


Synopsis: "Kristen Stewart (the Twilight saga, On the Road) plays the only person in the land fairer than the evil Queen Ravenna (Oscar winner Charlize Theron of Prometheus, Hancock) who is out to destroy her. But what the wicked ruler never imagines was that the young woman who has escaped her clutches and now threatens her reign has been training in the art of war with a Huntsman named Eric (Chris Hemsworth of Thor, The Avengers) who was dispatched to capture her.” Snow White and the Huntsman Official Website


Here are some of my iPhone photos. Sorry for the low quality.











And photos from my sister's cam:






That's all, dear. I hope to attend Nuffnang's events again. 

What do you think of my outfit? Is it pretty? My yellow silk ruffle Forever 21 top was a gift from my cousin in Canada while I bought my yellow polka dots shoes in a local boutique in Makati.

No comments:

Post a Comment