Sunday, October 28, 2012

I Can Be Body Beautiful at Any Age with Wacoal

"Women in their 20's are fun-loving and experimental." That's true. I am 25 now and I am living my life to the fullest. I always make sure that I look good everywhere I go. I love to see myself always beautiful and cheerful. 

I failed a myriad of times but I have learned from them. All I care about now is to help my family live a better life. Life is tough but I know I can get through all difficulties. There is no room for negativities. I always stumble but I get up and keep going.




With Wacoal, I feel more comfortable and confident and these would help me succeed to all my endeavors. 

SA3221 bra is perfect for me. The fit, the design - I so love it. With teardrop crystal ribbon bow, hmm, so lovely.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    You are absolutely right the age of 20 is full of enjoyment and masti also, this age has come with lots of surprises and lots of changes also.By the nice post.

    Thank you..

    MDF Board | Veneered MDF

    ReplyDelete